‹ Back to search results
Pharmacy Manager Vacancy, Hereford
Fantastic opportunity for a Community Pharmacy Manger to join a well established company in Hereford.
Join a business in Hereford that strives to employ Pharmacists who are confident in their abilities and who thrive on delivering professional and outstanding customer care. Excellent teamwork is essential to succeed and their Pharmacists lead the way in delivering excellent services within the dispensary and the Pharmacy itself.
- Overall management and responsibility of the branch including dispensing, checking and providing clinical services.
- Ensuring every member of the team has strong relationships with patients, GP Surgeries and health care professionals.
- Lead the management of a professional and productive team.
- Delivery of company targets, staff management and patient safety.
Package and Benefits
- Competitive Bonus Structure
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and the opportunity to Buy 10 days and sell 5
- Professional GPhC fees reimbursed
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered with the GPHC
- Practice in the UK
- Managerial experience
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Pharmacy team on 01423 813457.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.