‹ Back to search results
Vet Nurse Job, Ross-on-Wye
A brilliant opportunity in Ross-on-Wye for a full time Vet Nurse to join a forward thinking, extremely well-equipped, friendly, general practice veterinary surgery. Salaries and packages are very competitive, starting at £21,000 and ranging up to £27,000 and 31 days annual leave.
Not to be missed! A job opportunity with a successful, modern vets in Ross-on-Wye with a well-established history and great client base.
The vacancy they're looking to fill is a 37.5 hour permanent contract for a Registered Veterinary Nurse. Applications also being taken from Nurses who are close to qualifying.
The role will be varied, busy and interesting with lots of things to get stuck in to and truly use your skills. Supported by a team of friendly and experienced Vets and Nurses, it's a great place to be either for an experienced nurse, or someone newly qualified.
On call to be on a rota basis but is paid in addition to your core weekly hours. With that in mind, please ensure before applying that you are able to commit to an on call rota and live locally enough to Ross-on-Wye to attend an emergency call out.
A varied Vet Nurse role with lots of medical case work ups, assisting in operations (routine, orthopaedic, soft tissue) post-operative care, anaesthesia, lab/bloods... The list is very extensive and this is certainly a practice where you can utilize your nurse skills.
Package and Benefits
- £11 - £14 per hour
- On call and overtime pay
- Heavily discounted Vet services and also discounted food/medication/products
- 31 days holiday in total!
- CPD encouraged
- Close to areas of natural beauty
- An employer who is considerate of a healthy work-life balance
- Increased holiday entitlement
- A friendly, supportive, warm team to work alongside who are all very social
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Successful applicants will;
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Ideally already be a qualified and Registered Veterinary Nurse, but we will accept applications from Vet Nurses awaiting OSCEs/results/registration
- Have great communication skills and aren't afraid of getting stuck in!
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Veterinary team on 01423 813453