‹ Back to search results
Dispensing Optician/Optical Assistant Role, Stevenage
A well-established practice in Stevenage is looking for a Dispensing Optician or experienced Optical Assistant to join their team.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to progress their career, with exceptional CET.
The practice is recently refurbished with up-to-date equipment, they also undertake a range of specialist services. You will be working amongst a friendly team of optical professionals. There is also the opportunity to work between here and their other practice, which is only 20 minutes away, this offers extra variety within your day-to-day role.
If you are a Dispensing Optician or an Optical Assistant looking to take the next step in your career this is an opportunity not to miss out on! Get in touch whilst the opportunity is still available.
- Join a team of optical professionals and a passionate business owner working with patient care at the core of everything they do
- Be motivated and willing to learn
- The practice is open 7 days a week and shifts are 9:00-17:30, with a shorter shift and earlier finish on a Sunday - 10:00-17:00
- Main duties will be dispensing and fitting, along with some contact lens teaching
Package and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £30,000
- Excellent bonus scheme in place
- Unrivalled opportunities for progression with plenty of enhanced training
- Other staff benefits include private health care, pension and death in service
- Great chance to learn new skills as the practice offers multiple enhanced services
- Shorter shift on a Sunday
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Have the right to work in the UK
- GOC qualified Dispensing Optician or experienced Optical Assistant
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.