‹ Back to search results
Dispensing Optician Role, Watford
A well established independent practice is looking for a Dispensing Optician to join their team near Watford on a full or part time basis.
This is an excellent chance for a passionate and friendly individual to join a successful practice and really take their career to the next level!
Join a friendly team of optical professionals who work with patient care at the forefront of everything they do.
You may be required to work between two practices located close to each other.
The practice has developed an excellent reputation within the local area, as all the team work with the customers best interests at heart.
The practice is positioned in an excellent high street position in a lovely village near Watford, it is easily commutable with lots of parking available.
- Based in a modern independent practice fitted with the most up to date equipment
- Working a minimum of 3 days a week
- Possibility to work between two practices, which would offer a varied work life
- You will be expected to offer a personalised service to all patients in order to maintain the practices exceptional reputation
- The practices ethos is all about life style quality for both staff and patients
Package and Benefits
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Lots of flexibility on days worked
- Professional freedom
- Relaxed working environment
- Progression opportunities
- Become part of a successful team of optical professionals
- No evenings, Sundays or Bank Holidays
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GOC registered Dispensing Optician
- Have the right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.