‹ Back to search results
Salaried GP Job, Stevenage
6-8 sessions Salaried G, Near Stevenage, Hertfordshire, up to £10,000 per session and the opportunity to vary your working environment…
Prospect Health is seeking a Salaried GP to join a patient focused practice team in Hertfordshire. This surgery is highly supportive, experienced and a very friendly practice that is committed to providing the highest quality of care to over 15,000 patients.
We are looking for a patient focused GP, committed to providing the highest level of care, who is a team player and can contribute to the continuing success of the practice while developing and utilising skills. Newly qualified GP's will be gladly considered.
There is a competitive salary on offer alongside, pension, 6 weeks annual leave plus 1 week of study leave. This is an opportunity to work with a surgery who has an excellent support team enabling GP's to really focus on patient care as well as developing special interests.
Prospect Health will always welcome informal inquiries and informal visits at the surgery.
- Stable team of GP Partners practice with support of Salaried GPs
- Multidisciplinary nursing team in place
- High QOF & consistent CQC achievers
- Well-established practice with excellent facilities and the ability to accommodate special interests
- Large admin team at the disposal of the clinicians
- Manageable workload with 15-minute appointments
- Low home visits (usually only 1-2 per day)
- SystmOne operating system
Package and Benefits
- Up to £10,000 per session per annum
- NHS Pension enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week of study leave
- Support for development of special interests
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on performers list
- Desire to make an active contribution towards the continuing success of the surgery
- Strong commitment to development in General Practice
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in discovering more information about this opportunity, please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant who will arrange to get in touch at a convenient time to share comprehensive details on the surgery and the finer details of the role. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless we have your express permission to do so.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454