‹ Back to search results
ICU/Critical Care Consultant Job, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Prospect Health is working with our long-standing military/public partner in Riyadh to find an ICU consultant. In one of the biggest tertiary facilities in the kingdom.
With clinical governance structures modelled after the UK NHS and with a high number of UK and western trained medics already in the organisation it would be an excellent post and would be a familiar working culture with a better work life balance.
Saudi Arabia is an Arab state in Western Asia that constitutes the bulk of the entire Arabian Peninsula. Due to its size Saudi Arabia has a large number of neighbouring countries, including Jordan, Kuwait, Qatar, the UAE, the Sultanate of Oman, Yemen, and Bahrain.
Located between the Persian Gulf and the beautiful Red Sea, Saudi Arabia is a country rich in history and culture and is recognised as the birthplace of Islam.
- Our client has over 70 Primary Health Care Centres and numerous tertiary facilities
- Specialising in Pre-Hospital Trauma and Life Support
- Bed capacities range from 70 to over 500
- There is opportunity for continuing education and training within the medical complex
- Tax Free Salary dependent on experience
- 30 Days Annual Leave per annum
- Free Uniform
- Annual return air ticket
- Free Housing Accommodation or Housing Allowance
- 24 Hour Free Transport
- Airline Tickets
- Free Medical/Dental Services
- Free Medical Insurance
- Childcare and Education Allowance
Key Skills and Qualifications
You will have qualified in the USA, Canada. United Kingdom or Europe, and have Western experience.
- US Board
- FRCS - Irish, UK, Canadian, New Zealand or Australian
- Diplome d'Etudes Specialises (DES)/ CIS French Board
- Facharzt & Sub- Board/ Fellowship
- 3-4 years' experience post Board registration, CCT or Equivalent qualification
- CCST UK Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training (UK)
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.