‹ Back to search results
Independent Audiologist Job, South Glasgow
New full RHAD/Audiologist role near Glasgow (southern outskirts) with strong £30k+ OTE. Working with a fully independent Hear Care service provider who offer exceptional high quality services and a strong client focus.
This a magnificent exclusive prospect ideal for a confident commercially minded Audiologist looking to benefit from a booming database of loyal private clients as well as access to cutting-edge facilities, including some of the most cutting-edge testing facilities and hearing aid devices the market has to offer.
The main focus of your work will be towards traditional hearing care services however some wax removal services may also be requested so you should be willing to train in this area if required.
This fantastic position offers a secure a high basic salary as well as a lucrative bonus scheme.
Because the practice already has a track record of generating excess revenue, you can be confident that if you are successful in the position and your personal income will be well circa £42k gross!
Based in southern outskirts of Glasgow, the employer also benefits from a bustling town-like atmosphere, a wide range of local amenities and a thriving high street to ensure consistent high levels of footfall.
Overall a truly remarkable vacancy to be made available within the current market place with significant rewards available for an ambitious and capable Audiologist/RHAD.
- The position is FLEXIBLE. Full-time/part-time 3-5 days per week, Monday-Saturday, 9 a.m-5:30 p.m and no weekends required
- Home visits will be rare, but on exceptional cases you may be asked to visit other stores within the group to cover holidays/sickness
- Your primary responsibility will be to serve private, more affluent clients who have high expectations for very good levels of well-informed customer service, so you must be patient, knowledgeable, and able to communicate recommendations in a polite, upbeat, clear, and processional manner.
- While this is not a management position, our client is searching for a suitable colleague who is specialist minded and self reflective, and who is willing to put forward their own ideas on how to best implement the services being provided.
- Again whilst not the major focus of the position, it is likely you will be requested to offer some assistance towards wax removal so a willingness to train and assist in the provision of this service if also important.
Package and Benefits
- Fully negotiable remuneration with basic circa £30k+ + bonus with gross income expected £42,000
- Opportunity to put your own stamp on the service delivery as the business is quickly growing
- State of art testing equipment and soundproof booth
- Non pressurised clinical environment with future focussed aspiring employer
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday
- Future focussed highly passionate and engaging Management
- Additional clinical training available as required in areas such as wax removal
- Parking available
- Bright modern facility with hear care assistant support available
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- HCPC registered Audiologist / RHAD or eligible to register
- Applications open to all levels of experience
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.