‹ Back to search results
4 to 6 Session Salaried GP Role, Sidcup
Prospect Health are currently working with a superb surgery training practice close to Sidcup and Bromley who are looking to bring in a new Salaried GP to join a highly skilled and multi disciplinary team, working 4 to 6 sessions a week.
The premises are a modern purpose built facility with on site parking resulting in a pleasant working environment. The role is at a training practice with a registrar in place currently and there would be opportunity to get involved in training, as well as opportunity to develop specialist interest areas if desired. The clinical and clerical support teams are extensive and highly trained which has resulted in a well managed workload as well as well looked after admin for the GP's.
- 4-6 sessions a week available
- Modern purpose built practice building with onsite parking
- Practice population circa 10,000
- Friendly, cohesive and multi disciplinary existing team
- Strong team ethos who hold weekly clinical meetings as well as a wide range of other meetings
- Training practice with registrar already in place
- Options to develop interest areas and run special clinics
- Highly trained clinical and clerical support teams resulting in a well managed workload with low paperwork. Includes medical secretaries, ANP's, Pharmacists and clinical coders
- Approximately 18 patient contacts per day (f2f and calls)
- Rare home visits, many days with 0 visits
- Flexible working arrangements in terms of session times
- Practice uses Emis Web
- Near perfect QOF score and Good CQC report
Package and Benefits
- Salary of £76,000 FTE
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD support
- NHS Pension
- In line with BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454