‹ Back to search results
Advanced Nurse Practitioner Job, near Gillingham/Shaftesbury
An exciting opportunity has opened for a Nurse Practitioner or Advanced Nurse Practitioner in the Shaftesbury area.
The practice is set in a rural location in the beautiful Dorset countryside. Operating across two medium sized sites, which are both modern and purpose built, the practice benefits from a well-managed team and is integrated with the community team. As their newest ANP, you will base yourself in one of their sites and care for their population of approximately 13,000.
There is some requirement for the ANP to assist in home visiting, though primary duties will include advising and prescribing medication, and treating minor injuries and illness. A background in practice nursing would be beneficial for this role, though is not essential.
- Assessing, diagnosing and treating minor injuries and illnesses
- Assisting the community team with home visits when required
- Working to 10-minute telephone appointments on a triage basis
Package and Benefits
- Flexible hours which can be discussed to suit your circumstances
- Band 8a salary
- Parking on site
- NHS Pension enrolment
- 5 weeks holiday + Bank Holidays
- Commutable from Yeovil, Blandford, Frome and Warminster
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Full registration with the NMC
- Some primary care experiences
- Independent/supplementary/Non-Medical prescriber
- Advanced Nursing qualification - MSc, PG Dip, Bachelors
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.