‹ Back to search results
Dispensing Optician/Optical Assistant Role, Tunbridge Wells
A well established independent practice is looking for a qualified Dispensing Optician to join their team on a full or part time basis.
This opportunity is open to all levels of experience as you will be joining an experienced team of optical professionals.
You will based within a friendly independent practice, fitted with all the latest equipment offering exceptional patient care
The practice is located in an excellent position within Sevenoaks, which is easily commutable. They are well regarded within the area and have a real community feel. This offers a relaxed working environment.
This is a great chance for someone looking to progress and take their career to the next level, so if this sounds like an opportunity for you then please get in touch whilst its still open!
- Hours are 9:00am-5pm Monday - Saturday
- Based within a modern independent practice fitted with up to date equipment such as OCTs and Optimap, offering a great chance to develop new skills
- You will be joining an experienced team of optical professionals who work with patient care at the forefront of everything they do
- Applications welcome from all levels of experience
- Working with a range of high end frames and lenses
Package and Benefits
- Basic salary of up to £26,000
- ABDO fees paid for
- No Sundays or evening work required
- Excellent opportunities to progress and further your career
- Other benefits include healthcare, pension and negotiable holidays
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Qualified Dispensing Optician registered with the GOC
- Have the right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.