‹ Back to search results
Field-based Audiologist Job, Maidstone
A rare opportunity has become available for an Audiologist to join one of the UK's premier hear care providers in a mobile role, covering Maidstone and Kent.
Operating to the highest standards of clinical care and offering an extensive product choice, you will join a well-organised and reputable company where patient satisfaction is their number one priority.
Your diary is carefully planned in advance so that you are working no further than around 1 hour away from your home address, while you will know your schedule well in advance of your working day.
You will be working with the latest hear care technology to provide bespoke solutions to those patients who are unable to make branch-based visits.
In return for your services is one of the best packages on the market, including a superb basic salary, achievable and generous commission schemes, in addition to a car allowance and private healthcare cover amongst more.
- Working mobile as a RHAD across the Maidstone and Kent
- Well-managed diary where you will be operating within 1-1.5 hours from your home
- Promote individually tailored solutions to a fully private client base to ensure the best outcome for your patient
- Uphold the company's values on patient care to further their excellent reputation in the hear care world
- Working alongside a team of experienced hear care professionals with superb levels of support provided to you in your new role
- Increased levels of autonomy compared to most roles where you can shape and grow your own client base over time
- Flexible full and part options available and opportunities to work within school hours if preferred
Package and Benefits
- Strong basic salary around £30,000 which is negotiable DOE
- Excellent bonus scheme with realistic first year earnings of circa £50000+
- Car allowance
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private healthcare and additional lifestyle benefits
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- To apply for this position, you must be registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser or eligible to register
- Full UK driving licence
- Right to work in the United Kingdom
- All experience can be considered if HCPC eligible including great support available for newly qualified
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.