‹ Back to search results
Locum GP Role, Dartford Area
J176243_1679188596 Kent England £90.00 / Hour
Find out about a brilliant ad hoc locum opportunity that has become available around the Dartford area with a supportive and friendly EMIS practice
What the job involves
- This EMIS practice is seeking locum cover across a number of dates between May and July.
- Sessions at this practice are 3 hours long consist of mostly telephone consultations with some F2F.
- These sessions are purely clinical and do not require any admin work or home visits.
- There is ample parking at the surgery
Length of Booking/Number of Sessions
- Various ad hoc dates
- Thursday 12th May - PM
- Tuesday 12th July - AM/PM
- Tuesday 19th July - AM/PM
- Thursday 21st July - PM
- Tuesday 26th July - AM/PM
Home Visits Required
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS Performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this Locum GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Locum Primary Care team on 01423 850 417
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Locum GP Jobs