‹ Back to search results
Multi Site Audiologist Job, Maidstone
Exclusive new opportunity with an ambitious and widely respected fully private customer care oriented specialist hearing care provider in within Kent, offering exceptional earning potential of £50-£70k+ and extensive benefits to the successful applicant!
This is a full-time position that works Monday through Friday, with genuine bonus schemes that will increase your earnings to around £50000-£70000+.
If you work to high service standards and are passionate about providing exceptional customer care/satisfaction, this could be the position for you.
Working with a completely private customer base and providing significant salary with a realistic OTE of £50-70K+, generous test times, and a superb product choice, all while being accompanied by a dedicated and client-focused management team!
You will be supported by a professional support team, and your schedule will be prepared ahead of time using the most up-to-date technologies on the market for hearing care.
- The role would suit a confident, experienced Audiologist/RHAD with a genuine passion for providing exceptional client care.
- The company provides genuine professional and clinical freedom, as well as high levels of support in your role.
- Working hours are 9am-5 p.m. Monday through Friday, providing a fantastic work-life balance.
- Flexible employment with outstanding work balance, although candidates must be willing to travel on various days of the week (max 1 hour)
- Offering tailored hear care solutions and providing exceptional after-care to maintain their reputation as a hear care provider of choice
- Working with leading hear care technology to ensure your patients have the best possible outcome for the day-day lives
- Opportunity for further training and opportunities for progression within the company
Package and Benefits
- Realistic and achievable targets in a low pressured environment
- Generous base salary and industry-leading commission scheme that will boost your first-year earnings to around £50,000 - £70,000+ with uncapped commission.
- Company car or car allowance worth £450+ per month for both professional and personal use
- Reputable company with a long-standing client base and a high level of employee retention.
- Additional vacation time + a comprehensive benefits package
- Superb diary management service that allows you to focus entirely on the Audiology aspect of your job.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- You must also hold a full UK driving licence
- To apply for this position, you must be registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser
- 1/2 years minimum post qualified commercial experience is essential
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459