‹ Back to search results
Multi Site Audiologist Role, Ashford, Kent
Fantastic new exclusive multi-site Audiologist/RHAD job Ashford but also incorporating parts of Kent working with an exciting clinically focused independent Audiology service provider on a full-time basis.
This is an exciting & highly lucrative opportunity to join an exceptionally highly quality customer service focused company that actively encourages their employees to thrive within the position, and allow them to build and grow as diligent and conscientious professionals.
Longer testing times, thorough battery of testing and a more relaxed work environment all help ensure a high quality client focused setting for you to enjoy long term!
A highly rewarding, fully private clinic based Audiologist/RHAD prospect where you are given flexibility to tailor each appointment to your client's needs, to ensure the best possible outcome for their hearing.
To reward you for your services is one of the best packages in the Audiology market, including a generous basic salary £40k+ basic salary guaranteed, a highly rewarding commission structure with OTE £50-£70K+ and extensive benefits.
You will be based within high achieving practices around Kent so you need to be flexible to travel up to 2 hours per day (all travel and any overnight stops overs at company expenses where required) You will be working in more boutique style practice settings equipped with state of the art testing equipment, and recommending some of the best hearing aids on the market today.
- Monday to Friday only working with no weekend work ensuring fantastic work life balance
- 9am-5:30pm working hours working clinic based
- Working in high-end, boutique practices in dedicated Audiology test rooms equipped with the latest state of the art testing equipment
- Test times flexible c.1.5 hours to suit patient needs in a relaxed and clinically focussed environment
- Pre-organised clinics/diary where you will know well in advance your schedule
Package and Benefits
- Market leading basic salary of £40,00+ guaranteed
- No threshold bonus scheme taking your earnings to circa £50000-£70000+ OTE
- Company car for both professional and private use
- 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Private healthcare and additional lifestyle benefits
- All professional fees covered
- Opportunities for further development/training with extensive through induction process
- Potential relocation allowance up to £5,000 for 2 year minimum commitment!
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- You must be registered with the HCPC as an Audiologist/RHAD due to fully private client base
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience within the private sector
- Full drivers licence required
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.