‹ Back to search results
Optical Assistant / Assistant Manager Role, Maidstone
A modern future focussed company is looking to recruit an Optical Assistant/ Assistant Manager to join their team in Maidstone.
They're looking for an enthusiastic individual who is looking to take their career to the next level, offering a guaranteed above average optical assistant salary of £24,000 plus a bonus.
You'd be working beside an experienced store manager, to help maintain all aspects of the shop floor with patient care at the forefront of everything they do.
The practices are newly built, with a sleek modern design fitted with the latest technology. This well established employer is incredibly successful internationally and are looking for someone to help contribute to their growing success.
- Based out of a modern practice, alongside a Store Manager to provide excellent customer care
- Working Tuesday to Saturday 9:00-5:30pm
- Opportunity to have a great input into a growing business, who are already extremely successful internationally
- Wide variety of frames on site
Package and Benefits
- Guaranteed basic salary of £24,000 - above average salary for an optical assistant
- No Sundays or Evening work
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
- Outstanding career prospects
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Optical experience is desirable
- The right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.