‹ Back to search results
Optometrist Role, Maidstone
We are currently recruiting for an Optometrist to join a leading independent practice based in the Maidstone area on a 4/5 day a week basis.
This is your opportunity to join a well-established and reputable practice for either 4 or 5 days a week, where you are given time to cater to your patients needs in a low-pressured work environment.
The practice provides a professional, community based service covering the full range of eye care services. The existing team consists of experienced resident Optometrists and a number of experienced support staff including Dispensing Opticians.
You will work to continue their on-going success, and further their reputation as the opticians of choice in the local area.
There is a fantastic package on offer which includes a market leading salary, professional fees paid and a private pension scheme in addition to development benefits in more specialist areas of Optometry and a relaxed, friendly and rewarding working environment.
- Full or part-time position working a minimum of 4 days a week
- The company is a highly innovative specialist independent offering exceptional high quality service to their established patient base
- Working hours are generally 9:00am-5.30pm Monday to Friday with a shorter day on Saturdays
- Flexible 30-45 minute testing times enabling exceptional high quality patient care
- They have a highly-established patient base allowing for a less sales driven, pressure free working environment giving you the ability to focus solely on what's best for your patient
- The Company continuously invest in cutting edge technology where within the practice they have OCT and Optomap amongst more, plus a fully paperless patient management system
- The business has a very low staff turnover and so in each practice you will have a range of experienced Optoms, Dispensing Opticians and Optical Assistants by your side
Package and Benefits
- Very Competitive salary between £45,000 - £55,000 (depending on experience)
- 33 days holiday a year
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Private pension scheme
- GOC & AOP fees paid
- Opportunity for sponsorship through further clinical courses
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered with the GOC as an Optometrist
- Open to applications from Optometrists early in their career as well as experienced professionals as a lot of support is provided
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs