‹ Back to search results
Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Sales Role, Kent
We are delighted to be supporting one of our longest standing a best clients as they look to appoint a surgical sales professional in their market leading Foot & Ankle portfolio.
If you currently work in theatre or surgical sales and are looking for an exciting new challenge in a highly specialist portfolio, this could be an amazing opportunity for you!
Given the technical portfolio of products you will spend a lot of time in the theatre setting working closely with the surgeon and clinical team to deliver product training, case support and ultimately sales!
This client is a multi award winning employer who can offer sales professionals outstanding career progression, development and training.
Hospital sales (Ideally surgical is required for this role)
Kent - High performing territory with excellent growth potential.
- Managing existing business, looking to expand relationships and targeting new business/competitor accounts.
- Build brand awareness and expand on an outstanding client with an excellent reputation.
- Provide a professional and intuitive sales experience for all clients
- Carry out the complete sales cycle, interacting with all professional partners both internally and externally
- You will receive market leading training and be supported by fellow sales professionals, management and internal sources
Package and Benefits
- £35k - £45k Basic Potentially more for the right candidate
- Bonus - Circa £25k year one, but uncapped and overachieve available, can double bonus!
- Car Allowance or Executive level car
- Pension, training, medical
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- The successful candidate will have ideally sold to surgeons in the theatre setting or have hospital sales experience
- You will be able to boast a proven track record of sales excellence
- Must be degree educated ideally in a Science, Sport or Anatomy related field
- Candidates must be dynamic, proactive, driven, ethical, highly organised and a strong communicator
What Happens Next
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.