‹ Back to search results
Pharmacist Manager Role, Maidstone
A Group of Community Pharmacy's is looking for a new Pharmacist Manager for one of their branches in Maidstone.
- Must be a qualified Pharmacist.
- Must have Managerial experience.
- Must be willing to work evening shifts.
Monday to Friday 14:30- 11pm looking to pay £26-£28ph
- To lead, manage and develop the pharmacy team to maximise sales and profitability of your pharmacy and, by sound business performance, and establishing long-term relationships with customers.
- Ensure the branch always maintains regulatory standards.
- To support the achievement of the business and regulatory goals and objectives.
- To report to Superintendent/Director
- Provide a safe and efficient Pharmaceutical Service within the accepted legal and professional requirements using relevant policies and procedures and the GPHC code of ethics.
- Ensure full personal and staff compliance with company SOPs, and review on an ongoing basis for the avoidance of risk.
- To manage the collection of prescriptions and home delivery service ensuring an efficient service that meets the needs of the store, surgeries, and patients.
- Ensure that all enhanced services are proactively offered to patients and customers.
- Project a positive image of the company as its representative, to both company staff and external organisations.
- Ensure that all Health & Safety requirements are met, and that all necessary records are kept/maintained.
Package and Benefits
- Salary: £26.00-£28.00 per hour
- Up to £61,000
- Hours: 14:30-23:00
- Open to negotiate holidays etc
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Qualified Pharmacist
- Handle large work load
- Managerial experience
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Pharmacy team on 01423 813457.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.