‹ Back to search results
Practice Manager Required, Hempstead Valley
A BRAND-NEW practice is opening soon in Hempstead Valley and therefore an exciting opportunity to become a Practice Manager role has just arisen, to work for a well established award winning business
You will lead the line and have alongside you a fantastic and friendly team of optical professionals who pride themselves on offering a supportive and relaxed working environment
The practice prides itself on prioritising patient care and ensuring a personalised service to all customers
You will be based within a very sleek and modern practice in Hempstead Valley, that will be fitted with the most up to date equipment
- Usual working hours 8:30am-18:30pm with earlier finishes on weekend days
- Very relaxed and supportive working environment
- You will be expected to work with patient care at the forefront of everything you do and maintain the practices excellent reputation within the local area
- Varied management and dispensing role
- Work with a range of high end frames and lenses
Package and Benefits
- A competitive basic salary of up £35,000 to reward you for your efforts
- Bonus scheme based on store turnover which is uncapped
- Excellent career progression and opportunities as well as professional freedom
- Other benefits including company pension and staff discount
- Professional fees paid
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Managerial experience ideal but not essential
- Have a real passion for Optics and the ability and courage to run a successful team and practice
- Have the right to work in the UK documents
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.