‹ Back to search results
Salaried GP Role, Folkestone
Please read on to discover more about an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking training practice in the Folkestone area.
The role is at a well organised, high achieving surgery who are offering a well managed workload for the successful applicant. There would be ample opportunity to get involved in teaching and training, as well as support for developing interest areas. The surgery is highly involved in the PCN and there is a real opportunity to develop a portfolio career. There is a wide ranging team of clinical support staff in place including a Paramedic on site, meaning the GP's are well supported and able to enjoy a healthy work life balance.
- Seeking 6 sessions over Mon/Tues/Wed
- One main site and 2 branch sites, all facilities modern and well maintained with onsite parking
- Well managed workload with a mixture of telephone consults, e consults and face to face
- Dedicated admin time
- Very low home visits
- No duty doctor or extended hours
- Weekly meetings
- Clinical support team including ANP (recruiting another), 2 practice nurses, 1 HCA, Paramedic
- Clerical support including practice manager, medical secretaries, auditors, administrators etc
Package and Benefits
- £10,500 to £11,500 per session per annum
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1-week CPD leave
- NHS pension enrolment as standard
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more GP Jobs