‹ Back to search results
Independent Clinic Based Audiologist Job, Glasgow
A superb opportunity has become available for an Audiologist to join an independent hearcare provider within Glasgow.
Our client is an ambitious and growing company who pride themselves on their consultative approach to Audiology, with a superb reputation within the area.
With a continual investment in the latest technology and training, this is an opportunity to become a real leader within Audiology and to offer a service that the other major providers can't.
- Company offers state of the art testing facilities and high end diverse product range
- You will have highly trained support staff available to you at all times and complete clinical freedom
- Patient centred approach to Audiology
- Family run business with an outstanding reputation
- Opportunity to work on more specialist cases such as Tinnitus and Paediatrics
- Monday to Friday only employer position mainly practice based with only small element of domiciliary potentially required
- General working hours 9am - 5pm ensuring excellent work life balance
- Test times flexible to suit patient needs with emphasis on high quality personable service
Package and Benefits
- Competitive basic salary of circa £30,000 with OTE of up to circa £70,000+ allowing you great financial freedom to enjoy in your free time
- Non pressurised clinical environment with future focussed aspiring employer
- Working closely alongside the business owners where you will have a real impact on the running of the practice
- Professional fees paid + specialist clinical training
- 20 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday allowance
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- All candidates should also be switched on and commercially aware with commercial experience essential
- Qualified Audiologist / HCPC registered required as 100% private patient base
- Right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs