‹ Back to search results
6-8 Session Salaried GP Role, Preston
6-8 sessions Salaried GP, Preston, Lancashire £72,000- £80,000 FTE, Tier 2 visa sponsorship license
A new career opportunity is now available in Preston for you to work as a Salaried GP in a surgery that provides a friendly and structured working environment alongside career development opportunities. Working alongside a great team of GPs, Paramedic Practitioners, ANPs and Practice Nurses you'll enjoy multi-disciplinary support to deliver high quality patient outcomes.
- 6-8 sessions a week available
- Very rare requirement for home visits
- No extended hours required
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Very effective admin team to minimise clerical tasks
- Excellent practice facilities
- On-site parking
- EMIS Web practice software
- Very stable, friendly and cohesive team
- Clear support to develop new or continue existing interest clinic
Package and Benefits
- £9,000-£10,000 per session, per annum DPE (£72,000- £80,000 FTE)
- Indemnity cover
- NHS Pension enrolment
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Primary Care team on 01423 850420
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.