‹ Back to search results
Advanced Nurse Practitioner Job, Chorley
A new opportunity has opened for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner in Chorley.
The practice are seeking an experienced ANP to expand their nursing team, you will be working alongside two Practice Nurses to provide care to approximately 8,000 patients in this semi-rural site. They are partnered with surrounding practices and are a part of Chorley CCG which is forward thinking and dynamic.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone seeking a close-knit team, that prides itself on near perfect QoF scores and a Good rating in all areas of its CQC. There is parking on site and the practice is easily reached from Preston, Wigan and Bolton.
The ANP will:
- Work as an autonomous practitioner
- Primarily for urgent care within the practice
- Assess and treat all patient groups, including children, infants and pregnant women
- Ideally have a knowledge of chronic diseases
- Prescribe and advise on medications
Package and Benefits
The role offers:
- 37.5 hours
- Up to £51,000 depending on experience
- Purpose built, modern premises
- Effective management and administrative team in place
- NHS Pension
- 5 weeks + Bank Holidays
- Ongoing training in line with the practice's needs
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
The successful candidate must:
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have primary care experience
- Have clinical leadership skills
- MSc Advanced Practice/equivalent
- Non-medical Prescribing
- Ideally, have experience with infants
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.