‹ Back to search results
Clinic Based Audiologist Job, Blackpool
Fantastic exclusive opportunity for a passionate Audiologist/RHAD to work with busy and expanding hear care provider on a full-time employed basis in a clinic near to Blackpool. Offering audiological services to varied client base whilst enjoying high levels of support from tenured team of hear care professionals and fantastic £50k+ OTE remuneration
The company is well-established with an extensive database and established patient list for you to walk into to continue their on-going success.
Superb clinic based position offering access to diverse client base and supported by tenured highly quality focussed support team.
In return for your work is a generous basic salary, uncapped commission with realistic OTE £40-£50,000+ and a choice of company or car allowance + benefits!
- Monday to Friday only role working 9am-5:30pm
- Providing hearing tests and bespoke hearing solutions to a diverse client base
- Superb modern equipment and facilities + extensive product range at your disposal
- Must be a confident professional happy to work independently as required
- Professional freedom/flexibility to spend the time you need with each patient
- Principally working clinic based with little if any home visits required
- Continued personal development by running a series of CET accredited lectures and training courses
Package and Benefits
- Attractive salary package up circa £20-£30k basic + car / car allowance
- Commission schemes taking your earnings to circa £40-£50,000+ OTE
- 20 days holiday + bank
- Professional fees paid
- Further career development opportunities
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom with full UK drivers' licence
- Strong team players with excellent communication skills
- Registered with the HCPC or soon to register
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.