‹ Back to search results
Clinic based Audiologist/RHAD Job, Lancaster
Fantastic new clinic based Audiologist/RHAD job working out of a state of art facility near Lancaster, offering great support from highly successful and supportive practice owners and great opportunity to develop professionals clinical skills from day one!
Flexible principally practice based role with only very small element of field work (1/2 home visits per month if any)
Superb bright modern practice setting offering purpose built sound proof booths and very latest diagnostic facilities
Flexible role 3-5 days per week working alongside high quality focussed team of private health care professionals
Superb prospect for both newly qualified and more experienced Audiologists to enjoy varied work load and highly supportive work environment
- General working Mon-Sunday 8:30am-5:30pm with 30 minute lunch including some weekend working
- Clinic /commercially focussed role with opportunities to develop skills in wax removal
- Future focussed business with excellent prospects to quickly develop career in to more senior position
Package and Benefits
- Competitive remuneration scheme allowing you great financial freedom with basic salary up c.£30,000 and bonus potential £4-5,000 / year
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank
- Opportunity to be trained in wax removal services
- Professional fees paid and CPD provided
- Free parking in short walking distance and close to public transport links
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom and be HCPC or eligible to register as required
- Should enjoy working within an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about Hearcare
- Our client is open to all level of experience including recently qualified
- Right to work in the UK required
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.