‹ Back to search results
Contact Lens Optician Opportunity, Bolton
A well established family run practice in Bolton is looking for a Contact lens Optician to join them on a full or part time basis.
This high quality Independent opticians have a great reputation within the area, and are always adjusting to changes in the optical market, whilst always maintaining their primary focus on customer and staff care.
The company prides itself on ensuring a quality service, they have a loyal client following within the area and they need an enthusiastic individual to help contribute to their ongoing success.
You'll joining a friendly team of optical professionals, working out of a sleek and modern practice.
The practice is located in an excellent high street location, in Bolton. With excellent transport links and parking nearby, offering an easily commutable work place.
- Their main focus is on quality work and customer care
- An excellent bonus scheme to recognise performance levels and your contribution to the team performance
- Further career development opportunities due to the success and growth of this company
- An attractive working environment
- Involvement in the Diabetic Screening services
Package and Benefits
- Competitive salary of £35,000 + depending on experience
- Professional freedom within the practice
- Bonus scheme in place
- Continued personal development with CET accredited lectures and training courses in place
- Relaxed working environment
- Range of other excellent benefits
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered as a Contact Lens Optician with the GOC or be currently in training to gain professional status
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.