‹ Back to search results
Pharmacy Manager Position , Hyde
A fantastic opportunity for a Pharmacy Manager to lead a supportive and dynamic team.
The Pharmacy is easily accessible and operates as part of a multiple group, dispensing to a friendly, wider community.
Our Pharmacist Manager will be responsible for managing the team to provide clinical integrity through the adherence to company procedures, relevant legislation and codes of ethics.
They will ensure that efficiency and high levels of patient service are maintained at all times. They will demonstrate a good knowledge of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries and will foster good working relationships with other healthcare professionals.
Monday - Friday 8.30pm - 6pm (4 days considered)
- Responsible for managing the team to provide clinical integrity through the adherence to company procedures, relevant legislation and codes of ethics
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries and will foster good working relationships with other healthcare professionals
- You will be able to drive performance in line with business objectives and will develop the team and service offering to meet and exceed expectations
Package and Benefits
- Competitive salary: £56,000 - £61,750
- 5 weeks holiday + BH
- Great bonus opportunities
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Must be registered with GPhC
- Recent experience of successfully operating a community pharmacy business
- Well organised, approachable and have good communication skills
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.