‹ Back to search results
Pharmacy Manager Required, Bolton
J181940_1679188645 Lancashire England £45K / Year
An excellent opportunity for Pharmacists and Pharmacy Managers who are keen to take their careers to the next level and progress
**Newly Qualified Pharmacists encouraged to apply**
On a typical day, you will have full responsibility to manage this community pharmacy, with a robust team to support you, great training opportunities and internal progression.
You will ensure safe supply of medicines to our patients and provide a high quality pharmacy service to the wider community.
In return for your dedication, we will offer a competitive salary and opportunities to train further in pharmacy services. You will receive support and guidance from the Head of Professional Services and the wider support team.
Get in touch today!
- 5 days p/week
- Providing information to customers
- Ordering stock and ensuring that it is kept in appropriate conditions
- Recording and maintaining accurate records of all medication processed through the pharmacy
- Offering advice on dosages, side effects and other aspects of drug interaction
- Delivering community healthcare services such as prescription collection and delivery
Package and Benefits
- To be discussed
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- MPharm degree and registration on the GPhC
- Great communication skills
- Passion and desire to progress
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Pharmacy team on 01423 813457.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Pharmacy Jobs