‹ Back to search results
Pharmacy Manager Roles, Preston
An exciting new opportunity for Qualified Pharmacists of any experience level to join a great community Pharmacy group in the Lancashire area.
The group is looking for 2 managers for 2 different stores.
This community Pharmacy group located next to a GP Surgery is seeking a competent Pharmacist to manage Monday to Friday with an option to work Saturdays.
The open hours are very convenient and accommodating with on site parking.
- Work anywhere from 3 to 5 and a half days a week
- Provide a wide range of services to the community and be flexible in what you offer
- Script volume is quite busy as the majority of the work load comes directly from a Surgery close by
- Be a hands on member of the team and manage the staff to success
- Create a positive working environment
Package and Benefits
- Offering a competitive salary on a permanent contract
- 5 weeks plus banks holidays annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Parking facilities
- Level 2 and Level 3 dispensers
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Qualified Pharmacist
- Registered with the GPHC
- Able to practice in the UK
- Service driven
- Team Player
- A real get up and go attitude
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Pharmacy team on 01423 813457.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.