‹ Back to search results
Veterinary Surgeon Opportunity, Middleton, Manchester
Our team of specialist Veterinary Consultants is looking for experienced, client-orientated Vets to fill an exciting new role in Middleton.
- Support from a central head-office team with marketing, branding, HR & staffing, business development and building the reputation of the practices.
- Scope for clinical freedom and some specialisation if you have a particular bias or interest within first-opinion practice.
Package and Benefits
- Planned investment in the built-form, interior and equipment in the practices - with scope for you to be involved and contribute to the outcome.
- A superb opportunity to be a part of an exciting new venture.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Must be RCVS registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Excellent communication skills
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this Veterinary Job please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.