‹ Back to search results
Audiologist Role, Loughborough
Fantastic new full or part time Audiologist/RHAD role in Loughborough offering highly rewarding employment full or part time basis benefiting from relaxed high quality patient focussed operating culture and strong £50k+ OTE!
Monday to Friday practice-based role based near Loughborough /South Derby benefiting from excellent support from a team of passionate health care professionals and access to a diverse growing client base.
The remuneration is very generous indeed offering basic salary up to £30,000+, very achievable bonus scheme with current colleagues archiving £45-£50k+ + generous car/car allowance and fantastic thorough induction and ongoing mentoring in the role to ensure your long-term success.
There is an extensive database and established patient list for you to walk into with choice of aids from leading manufacturers and opportunities to develop skills in areas such as wax removal.
- Principally working clinic based with little if any home visits required
- Continued personal development by running a series of CET accredited lectures and training courses
- FT or PT role (3-5 days per week) working mainly Mon-Fri 9am-530pm with little if any weekends required
- Provide hearing tests and bespoke hearing solutions to a loyal and divers patient following
- Work with modern equipment and facilities and an extensive product range to provide bespoke hearing solutions
- You will have flexibility to spend the time you need with each patient
Package and Benefits
- Thorough induction and ongoing support from a an extensive team of dedicated health care professionals
- Very limited if any weekend working required
- Attractive salary package up circa £30,000+ basic salary depending upon experience
- Realistic bonus scheme taking your earnings to circa £40-£50,000+ OTE
- Car allowance or company provided
- Professional fees paid
- Further career development opportunities
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Right to work in the United Kingdom
- Full UK drivers' licence
- HCPC registered or eligible to register
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459