‹ Back to search results
Optical Practice Manager Job, Leicester
We are currently looking for an Optical professional to join a leading Optical service provider in a Practice Mangers role for their branch based near Leicester.
Their success stems from the exceptional levels of patient care they offer as well as their ability to constantly adapt to changes in the optical sector. These are the two key attributes you will be expected to demonstrate in order to be considered for the role.
This is your opportunity to join a fantastic, independently owned practice that truly values every team member and is committed to helping them develop, presenting a superb opportunity for an Optical Manager keen to make a mark on a practice.
You will have prior Optics experience, but applications are welcome from professionals looking to progress into management.
On offer is a generous salary, a company bonus scheme and a unique career development plan.
- Full or part-time role working Monday-Saturday with a day off in the week (minimum 4 days required
- Working hours of 9am-5:30pm
- Managing a well-established practice to continue it's on-going success
- Join a team of experienced Optical professionals
- Must be comfortable dispensing as this is a multi-faceted role
Package and Benefits
- Salary up to £23000 depending upon experience
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- 20 days holidays + 8 for bank holidays
- Excellent training provided and multiple avenues for progression
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client requirements
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Previous experience in Optics
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.