‹ Back to search results
Veterinary Surgeon Role, Loughborough
J181157_1679188595 Leicestershire England £40K - £60K / Year
Opportunity to join an experienced and close-knit team with a forward thinking and well equipped practice in Loughborough.
Prospect Health are pleased to be working with one of the leading 1st opinion practices in Loughborough who boast a modern, well equipped clinic and a an experienced, friendly, and close-knit team. There is a good mix of experience and youth in the team, with a certificate holder and multiple vets having 10+ years experience. The working environment is fun and inclusive, so you'll be welcomed and supported in whatever your area of clinical interest.
Despite being a 1st opinion practice, referrals are taken from practices in the local area in orthopaedics and complex soft tissue surgery, and medical cases are worked up thoroughly, meaning it is very rare you'll have to refer your patients elsewhere, great for case continuity! You'll also enjoy 20 minute consults as standard, and be given plenty of time for admin and catch up during the day so that you will almost always leave on time - work life balance is valued and protected here.
This is also a great opportunity for someone who doesn't feel that they get out what they put into their job. Hard work and performance are recognised with bonuses on top of your salary, meaning the potential to earn more is in your own hands. There is enhanced annual leave of 6.6 weeks, certificate funding, varied caseload, lots of support, regular funded social activities for the team, staff discounts, and much more.
If you're interested in this role, why not apply below, or contact us for more information?
- Well established 1st opinion practice in the Leicestershire region
- Friendly, supportive and experienced team with certificate holders
- ISFM Cat Friendly clinic and Nurse training centre
excellent facilities, including digital X-ray, digital endoscopes, ultrasound, soft tissue and orthopaedic surgical tools and much more
- Very little referred elsewhere due to the level of experience and facilities within the practice - great for those looking to progress their career.
Package and Benefits
- Very competitive - with additional bonus in recognition of individual performnce
- Flexible working and hours that suit the individual needs and lifestyle of the team
- Enhanced annual leave of 6.6 weeks including bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme and life assurance
- 20 minute pet consultations, as standard.
- Generous CPD budget including up to 5 days of paid CPD, including funding of certificates and leadership training for the right candidate
- Regular catch ups and reflective supervision to support development and wellbeing.
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS, BSAVA)
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Generous in-house discounts for veterinary care of colleagues' own pets.
- Regular and funded social activities for team development (and fun!)
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- You must be registered with the RCVS to practice in the UK
- Ideally you will have a minimum of 2 years post graduate veterinary experience, though less will be considered
- Proactive and enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress is a must
- Able to build good relationships with colleagues and clients alike
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this Veterinary Job please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Veterinary team on 01423 813453
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Veterinary Jobs