‹ Back to search results
Advanced Nurse Practitioner Role, Woodhall Spa
An exciting opportunity has opened for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner in Lincolnshire.
The practice, located in the Woodhall Spa area, are now seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner or Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join their skilled team.
This is an excellent position in a rural and quaint village in Lincolnshire, well suited to local and commuting candidates alike. The practice has a strong focus on patient care, making them a part of the local community. They also have a strong ethos for development and will have opportunities to train further in future.
In this post, you will be dealing with minor injuries and illnesses, including prescribing. The practice is rated as Good in its CQC and prioritises patient care. The practice serves just under 10,000 patients from its single site, which extends to surrounding rural villages.
This site is easily accessed from Sleaford, Boston and Horncastle and has ample parking on site.
- Minor illnesses and injuries
- Prescribing and advising on medication
- Work autonomously
- Mix of triage, face to face and home visits
Package and Benefits
The role offers:
- 5 hours, part time considered
- Up to £52,000 depending on experience
- 5 weeks holiday plus Bank Holidays, and 1 week study leave pro rata
- NHS Pension enrolment
- Parking on site
- Educational opportunities
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Full registration with the NMC
- Experience in primary care - GP Surgery or Walk In Centre
- Prescribing qualification
- Ideally, MSc Advanced Clinical Practice
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.