‹ Back to search results
Locum Veterinary Nurse Role, Spalding
Prospect Health are looking to recruit a Locum Veterinary Nurse for an excellent Small Animal, first opinion practice based in Spalding.
- Start ASAP
- Ongoing Requirement
- Full and Part Time applications welcome
- Flexibility on hours
- Usual nursing duties undertaken - Theatre, Kennels and nurse clinics
- Minimal reception work if any at all
- No OOH
£18.00 - £20.00 per hour
Length of Booking
2-5 days per week available
On Call Requirements?
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- RCVS Registered Veterinary Nurse
- Eligible To work in the UK
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.