‹ Back to search results
Practice Nurse Job, Skegness
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Practice Nurse in a coastal practice in East Lincolnshire.
The practice, located near Skegness on the Lincolnshire coast are seeking an experienced Practice Nurse to join on a part time basis. The hours are currently negotiable, so can be flexible to suit your own requirements and commitments. You will be working alongside a well established team including GPs, ANPs, Nurses and HCAs. This is a multi-site practice and you may be required to work across the sites which are located within 10 minutes of each other.
Rated as Good in their last CQC, the practice offers a valuable contribution to the community and are seeking a nurse that is patient centred. Experience with the chronic conditions is essential, alongside treatment room duties including cytology. This is a training practice and there may be opportunities to develop in future, but primary care experience is required at this time.
In this role you will be:
- Assessing the chronic conditions including Asthma, COPD and
- Using spirometry
- Wound care
Package and Benefits
The practice are offering:
- Up to £35,000 (for full time equivalent, depending on experience)
- Part time hours, which are flexible
- 5 weeks holiday + Bank Holidays
- No extended hours required
- Parking on site
- Training practice with Good CQC
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
The successful candidate will be:
- Fully registered with the NMC
- Experienced within primary care - GP centre or Walk In Centres
- Knowledgeable in chronic conditions and treatment room, including cytology
- Knowledgeable of QOF
- Confident, autonomous Practice Nurse
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.