‹ Back to search results
Salaried GP Job, Lincoln
We are recruiting for a Salaried GP job in Lincoln for a forward-thinking medium sized teaching practice.
The Partners are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated GP who will bring new ideas to the table and assist the practice with its continued development. They play an active role in the local federation and have recently invested heavily in the practice, providing a fantastic modern working environment. You will enjoy working with a very manageable workload with 15 minute appointments and a low number of home visits. The practice consistently performs well with regards to QOF and has received 'good' CQC inspections.
- 6-9 sessions a week available (including 1 admin/PDP session a week)
- Patient list size of approximately 9,000 patients, with an experienced team of GPs, Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nuses
- Consistently high QoF scores year-on-year, so the practice has a track record of good performance
- Very manageable workload with 15 minute appointments and a low number of home visits
- Purpose built premises which are being fully refurbished and extended
- Practice uses SystmOne
Package and Benefits
- £9,000-£10,000 per session, dependent on experience
- Indemnity paid
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks annual leave (plus 2 NHS days) and 1 week study leave
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC and possess the right to work in the UK
- Will consider newly qualified GPs, as well as highly experienced GPs
- Patient focused GP committed to providing the highest level of care
What Happens Next?
If this opportunity is of interest please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the relevant consultant who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless you ask us to do so.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454