‹ Back to search results
Salaried GP Role, Spalding
Salaried GP role in Spalding, manageable workload with low visits, EMIS Web, paying £10,000-£12,000 per session
Please read on if you are seeking a Salaried GP job in a practice in the Spalding area. The practice is very well established in the local community and is very much a traditional family orientated practice. They are very active in the PCN and always looking to develop the services they offer to parients. Specialist interests are encouraged and fully supported. The practice has a list size of approximately 6,000 patients and an excellent team of GPs, Nurses and HCAs. They use EMIS Web practice software and operate on a GMS contract.
- 4-8 sessions a week available, flexible on days
- Practice list size of approximately 6,000 patients
- Purpose built premises with on-site parking available
- Excellent team of GPs, Nurses and HCAs providing support
- High QoF achievers and CQC Good
- Manageable workload with low visits
- EMIS Web practice software
- GMS contract
Package and Benefits
- £10,000-£12,000 per session, dependent on experience
- Indemnity paid
- 6 weeks annual leave plus 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Full, valid GMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Registered on the NHS Performers List
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.