‹ Back to search results
Locum Vet Role, Hampton
We're on the lookout for a confident Locum Vet to work for a Small Animal first opinion practice-based Hampton/Feltham.
- ASAP Start Available
- Role Duties Include: Small Animal First Opinion practice with sole charge consults/surgeries at branches, inpatient care, and non-routine procedures/investigations at main site. CT onsite at Staines with MRI also available offsite
- Shift Pattern: 4-day week with fixed day off each week
- Shift Times: 0830-1900 with no more than one shift a week 0730-1800 (if at Staines)
- Out of Hours: 1/9 evening rota until 9.30pm and Vets Now on site
- Weekends: 8-5 Saturday 9-4 Sunday 1/9 with 2 other Saturdays in 9
- Sole Charge: yes, at branches
- Software Used: RxWorks
Consult only and part time applications also considered
£350 -£450 per day
Length of Booking
4 days per week
On Call Requirements?
Yes, no pets
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
RCVS Registered Vet
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.