‹ Back to search results
Territory Sales Manager, Interventional Cardiology Job, London
An outstanding new territory sales role has recently come available with a global, innovative firm who are a market leaders and a household name within cardiology.
This role is specialising in an established interventional cardiology portfolio working with a technical portfolio.
You will be required to become the technical specialist within the Cath lab environment, involved in providing technical assistance to the clinician and physiologist, and providing feedback to the physician to ensure a successful patient outcome.
Candidates must have experience working within a Cath Lab or Cardiology department, be able to empathise and understand patients' needs and have a strong understanding of sales within the NHS.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a driven, forward thinking professional to join a brand who have excelled worldwide and are highly regarded in the UK market.
- You will be working within an exciting territory with numerous growth opportunities and will be tasked with nurturing existing accounts whilst actively expanding new business
- Visit customers and/or potential customers on a regular and planned basis to promote products and services.
- Manage existing and acquire new customers in the assigned territory under general supervision of the Manager.
- Working under your own initiative to plan and develop the market for existing and new products according with divisional goals and objectives.
- Provide ongoing technical training and support to customers/patients directly
- Cultivate wide range of business relationships with hospital management, purchasing department and hospital staff.
- You will receive industry leading training and be supported by fellow sales professionals, management and internal sources.
Package and Benefits
- Basic salary £37,000 - £45,000
- Bonus 20%
- Company car /car allowance, pension, medical, etc.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client requirements
- Candidates must have experience working within Cardiology or Cath Lab environment
- Ideally candidates with have a strong sales background or commercial experience within medical devices in the NHS
- Candidates must be degree educated within healthcare science or comparable field
- Candidates must be motivated, ambitious, ethical, highly organised and a team player.
- Candidates must be personable and adaptable, with strong relationship building & communication skills
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Medical Devices team on 01423 813456