‹ Back to search results
Advanced Nurse Practitioner Job, London
A new job for an experienced ANP or Advanced Clinical Practitioner has opened in the City of London.
You will be joining a successful GP Surgery in the City of London. The site operates from one location and is easily accessible using public transport. You will be joining an established team consisting of Partners, GPs, ANPs and Practice Nurses, who care for circa 10,000 patients.
The practice is highly rated, performing well in its QOF scores and CQC inspection. You will have a supportive and friendly team who appreciate work life balance. There is therefore a degree of flexibility in the working hours to accommodate for your commitments. There are no extended hours and very few home visits. You may be required to participate in home visits on occasion.
Holding the MSc Advanced Clinical Practice would benefit you in this role, as would a background in Practice Nursing. The role has a mix of chronic and acute cases.
- A mix of acute and chronic presentations
- Mix of triage and face to face appointments
- Prescribing and advising on medication
- Very few home visits
- 10 minute appointments
Package and Benefits
The practice are offering an excellent package in return for your experience and commitment:
- Up to £62,000 (depending on your experience)
- 5 hours available, 30 upwards considered
- 6 weeks and bank holidays
- NHS Pension
- Purpose built site
- Supportive training practice
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Full registration with the NMC and right to work in the UK
- Ideally have experience within a primary care setting
- Prescribing qualification
- Experience with autonomous consultations and 10 minute appointments
- MSc Advanced Clinical Practice is desirable
- Background in practice nursing is desirable
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this ANP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.