‹ Back to search results
Practice Nurse Job, Westminster
A post for an experienced Practice Nurse has opened near Westminster.
The practice, located in Central London, near Westminster, are currently looking for a primary care experienced Practice Nurse to join its existing team, and assist with their growing patient list. You will be joining a well regarded GP practice which has recently been rated as Good in its CQC inspection, with one "outstanding" area.
You will be working alongside a few other practice nurses and ANPs to deliver care to approximately 10,000 patients. Primarily running chronic disease clinics, with some treatment room duties including smears. The practice is easily reached from public transport, and there are no home visits required by the practice nurses. Please read on to learn the details of this opportunity.
- Dealing chronic diseases, primarily Asthma and COPD using spirometry
- Treatment room duties including smears, wound care etc.
- 10 minute appointments
- Working within a multi disciplinary team
Package and Benefits
- Part time hours over 3 days
- Days are yet to be confirmed
- £40,000 (full time equivalent) depending on experience
- NHS Pension
- 5 weeks holiday
- Training practice with Registrar on site
- Open door policy
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Full registration with the NMC and right to work in the UK
- Primary care experience within a practice or Walk in Centre
- Experience with autonomy and 10 minute appointments
- Certificates in one or more of the chronic diseases would be beneficial
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this Practice Nurse role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.