‹ Back to search results
Audiologist Position, Kenley
Audiologist job Kenley near Croydon, independent, guaranteed income up to £60,000, four or five days per week, clinic based
A rare and exciting new prospect to join an aspiring and highly respected independent business as as an Audiologist working out of a small cluster of immaculately presented clinics near Kenley, Croydon.
Working with this superb high quality future focussed employer you will have genuine input on the how this thriving fully private mid to high end service provider expands its already flourishing hearing care offering whilst also enjoying working with a respected tenured team.
The rewards on offer for the successful applicant are truly exceptional here to attract top talent with guaranteed income/salary up to £60,000 with additional 33 days holidays, private health care and additional perks!
- Offer thorough battery of diagnostics and personally tailored product recommendations from leading aid providers including Signia, Widex and Phonak
- Operate as a HCPC registered Audiologist being proactive to help the business further working closely with senior management and support colleagues as an agreeable and passionate team player
- Full time or four days per week role (40 hours per week FTE) working within normal working hours of roughly 830am-530pm including regular Saturdays but no Sundays. (NB, Initially expect to be working alternate Saturday but this requirement is likely to reduce over time)
- Provide your passion and input on overall service delivery, facilities and equipment etc
- Be flexible to work multi site across a small handful of beautifully presented fully private clinics all offering state of art facilities and thorough support infrastructure
- Wax removal via micro-suction will also form part of the role so should be confident to offer this service or be willing to be trained to standard
Package and Benefits
- Generous market leading base salary available negotiate DOE up to £60,000 inclusive of car allowance
- 25 days holiday + bank
- Private health care and life/sickness cover
- Some free parking available
- Travel allowances negotiable
- Opportunity to tap into superb extensive databases and put own stamp on hearing care service delivery
- Excellent support from tenured team of professionals
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- HCPC registered or eligible to register
- BSc or MSc qualified is essential with all experience levels considered including newly qualified
- Right to work in UK required
- Full drivers licence required
- Micro-suction experience or willingness to train in this field
- Able to work 4 or 5 days per week including alternate Saturdays
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.