‹ Back to search results
Advanced Nurse Practitioner Job (Part or Full-Time), Hounslow
A growing practice in the Hounslow area is seeking an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join their existing team
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Advanced Nurse Practitioner or Nurse Practitioner has opened in the Hounslow area. In this role, you will be delivering the highest quality of care alongside the existing team, to their growing population of circa 10,000.
The practice is undergoing some exciting developments as they are on their way to a training status. You will be joining the team and are welcomed to bring new ideas and have an innovative influence. They are seeking someone with a passion for care, as you will be working to maintain their near perfect QoF ratings of circa 99%.
Please read on if you think that this could be the role for you.
As the successful candidate, you will be:
- Working alongside the practice nurses
- Running minor illness clinics
- Primarily triage basis
- Working autonomously
- Prescribing independently
- Accountable to and supported by the GP team
Package and Benefits
An excellent package is offered for this role:
- Ideally for 37.5 hours, Monday to Friday
- Up to £55,000 (full time equivalent) which is dependent on experience and negotiable
- NHS Pension enrolment
- 5 weeks and Bank Holidays annual leave
- Parking on site
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
To be the successful candidate:
- Registered with the NMC
- Have the MSc in Independent Prescribing
- Ideally have the MSc in Advanced Clinical Practice/Skills
- Evidently working at a Practitioner/Advanced Practitioner level
- Experienced in Primary Care GP setting
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.