‹ Back to search results
Audiologist Role, Hayes
Audiologist/RHAD job Hayes, Independent, practice based, basic up to circa £40,000 with £50,000+ OTE, full or part time considered.
This exclusive new Audiologist/RAHD position offers high levels of professional freedom with choice of leading manufacturers and opportunity to work with an established fully independent and future focussed management team.
The role is practice base working multi-site with fully private client base within short commutable distance of Hayes, West London.
Diverse commercial/clinical role offering a generous salary c.£40,000 PR with the successful applicant also benefiting from a lucrative sales incentive scheme enabling personal OTE £50,000+.
3-5 days per week and working days are flexible to suit the successful applicant
Upon your instalment in your new role you will enjoy access to a highly established client database for your long term benefit in addition to pre-established revenues from previous aid sales
Serving a fully client base you will enjoy a controlled clinical environment with 60 minutes provided each new fully consultation to ensure high levels of customer are consistently maintained.
Additional opportunities to offer wax removal services
- Offer superb levels client care to fully private base making recommendations from choice of manufactures including Widex, Phonak,Starkey and Oticon aids
- Offer full hearing aid consultations within 60 minute appointment times
- Be proactive to build interest in the hear care services in order to attract new business and referrals etc
- Provide exceptional hearing care services multi-site across 3/4 established practices all within 45-60 minutes of Hayes, West London
- Principally working Monday to Friday 9am-530pm with potential of some Saturdays (negotiable)
Package and Benefits
- Excellent salary up to c.£40,000/ annum
- Bonus scheme with total OTE £50,000+
- Opportunity to join a growing independent business with great prospects for long term career development
- Travel allowance negotiable
- Professional fees paid
- 20 days holiday + 8 increasing to 25 + 8 with tenure
- Clinical and professional freedom guaranteed
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Full drivers licence
- HCPC registered or eligible to register as required
- Right to work in the UK
- Commercial and wax experience much preferred
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459