‹ Back to search results
Clinic Based Audiologist, Rainham
An exciting new prospect for a clinically focussed Audiologist to join a team of dedicated clinicians in the East London area in non-commercially focussed role.
Our highly regarded client offers excellent working conditions and extensive benefits including option to work 4 long days per week for FT hours helping to ensure a fantastic work life balance!
Furthermore, operating as a specialist health care service provider ensures if successful in their application the successful applicant will be encouraged to develop their professional skill set and can offer the grounding for a long-lasting career at senior level within clinical hearing care services.
Full time employed role working 4 long days 8am-6pm with 1 hour lunch (36 hours per week).
Clinically focussed role without any requirement for commercial sales whatsoever ensuring a highly relaxed patient centred working environment.
Will be requested to work multi-site across 4/5 fixed dedicated hearing care facilities in the East London area (travel costs at company expense).
Limited if any weekends or evenings required ensuring fantastic work life balance.
- Clinical Audiologist role with complete focus on patient care/service
- Ensure thorough hearing care services in line with professional and company standards including fitting range of aids to bets suit patient requirements
- Work as part of varied team of medical professionals and building lasting rapport with colleagues and clients alike
Package and Benefits
- 27 days holiday plus 8 bank
- Salary of £25,000-£27,000 which is regularly reviewed + potential London living allowance (TBC)
- Travel expenses paid
- Options to undertake additional over time which is paid at significantly enhanced rates
- Private Health care scheme and health club discounts
- Highly supportive employer who will be keen to develop your clinical and professional skills to utmost of your abilities
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- BA/MSc qualified Audiologist or RHAD
- Membership of HCPC, RCCP or other recognised professional body
- Right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.