‹ Back to search results
Contact Lens Optician Role, Leyton
A successful independent practice is looking for a Contact Lens Optician to join their well established and friendly practice near Stratford.
You will be working in a quality focused practice, who continually work with patient care at the forefront of everything they do.
The practice is positioned within an excellent location near Stratford, which is easily commutable by public transport.
They have developed the reputation of opticians of choice in the area so have a very loyal following, meaning they are looking for an enthusiastic individual to maintain these high standards.
The practice is fitted with the most up to date equipment and are always adjusting to changes within the optical market
- Based within a modern independent practice with their main focus being on patient care
- Usual working hours are 9:00-18:00, with an early finish on a Saturday
- Be a hard-working individual who always works with customer care at the forefront of everything they do
- Surrounded by up to date equipment meaning an excellent opportunity to develop new skills
- Relaxed working environment, offering a personalised service to all
Package and Benefits
- Salary up to £35,000 dependent on experience
- Bonus scheme in place
- Professional fees paid
- Excellent career progression opportunities including CET
- Generous holidays of 25 days plus 8 bank holidays
- Lots of professional freedom
- No Sundays, Evenings or Bank Holidays
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GOC qualified Contact Lens Optician
- Have the right in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease