‹ Back to search results
Dispensing Optician/Manager Job, Acton
A successful and well established independent practice is looking to recruit a Dispensing Optician or Manager to join them in Acton.
The position is open to all levels of experience from trainee Dispensing Opticians and Optical Assistants to fully qualified Dispensing Opticians.
The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and looking to learn and develop with a keen eye for detail, all levels of experience are welcome.
You will be based within a friendly and modern independent practice and become part of a tight knit team of optical professionals.
You will be expected to work on a full or part time basis with a minimum of 3 days a week. The practice is located in Acton, a nice more residential area outside of central London.
On offer is a very competitive salary up to £35,000 (for a manager), plus bonus and excellent career progression, so if this sounds like the perfect position for you then please get in touch whilst the position is still open!
- Usual working hours are 9:30 -18:00
- Work in either a purely dispensing or a more managerial position
- Be based within a modern practice and be expected to maintain the practices excellent reputation by offering exceptional patient care
- Be a positive and passionate team player
- Work with a variety of high end, top quality products
- Open to newly qualified Dispensing Opticians, as well as more experienced candidates
Package and Benefits
- Very competitive salary up to £35,000 dependent on experience
- Bonus scheme which is usually an extra £6000 annually taking
- OTE's to £40,000+
- Professional freedom
- Lots of career progression up to area manager
- Relaxed working environment
- No Evenings, Sundays or bank holidays required
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GOC registered Dispensing Optician is desired but not essential
- Open to newly qualified Dispensing Opticians and experienced Optical Assistants
- Have the right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.