‹ Back to search results
Dispensing Optician / Manager Role, Willesden
A successful and well established independent practice is looking to recruit a Dispensing Optician or Manager to join their friendly team near Willesden.
The position is open to both qualified Dispensing Opticians and experienced Optical Assistants, who are passionate and looking to progress their career!
You will be based within a modern independent practice and become part of a friendly team of optical individuals.
The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and looking to learn and develop with a keen eye for detail, all levels of experience are welcome.
You will be expected to work on a full or part time basis with a minimum of 3 days a week. The practice is located near Willesden, which is very easily commutable.
On offer is a very competitive salary up to £35,000 (for a manager), plus bonus and excellent career progression, so if this sounds like the perfect position for you then please get in touch whilst the position is still open!
- Work in either a dispensing or managerial position
- You will be based within a modern practice and be expected to maintain the practices excellent reputation
- Be a positive team player who is passionate about patient care and who is keen to learn and develop
- Work with a variety of high end, top quality products such as Oakley and Prada
- Open to newly qualified Dispensing Opticians, as well as more experienced candidates
- Usual working hours are 9:30 -17:30
Package and Benefits
- Very competitive salary up to £35,000 dependent on experience
- Bonus scheme which is usually an extra £500 a month
- Relaxed working environment with lots of professional freedom
- Lots of career progression up to area manager
- No evening work or bank holidays required
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GOC registered Dispensing Optician is desired but not essential
- Open to newly qualified Dispensing Opticians and experienced
- Optical Assistants
- Have the right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.