‹ Back to search results
Dispensing Optician Role, Wallington
A well established independent opticians is looking for an energetic and customer focused Dispensing Optician / Optical Assistant to join their practice in Sutton, London.
You'll be joining a highly successful forward thinking independent practice on a full time basis with a competitive basic salary and excellent career progression.
You'll be based a modern, recently refurbished practice, working alongside a friendly team of optical professionals with patient care at the forefront of everything they do.
This really is a proactive independent practice, who are keen to see their employees progress, with regular reviews with their staff.
- Working out of a modern high end practice fitted with the latest equipment, such as OCT and Optimax
- Patient care will be at the forefront of everything you do
- Working Monday - Saturday 9:00-5:30pm, with a day off midweek
- Must be able to dispense at all levels
Package and Benefits
- An established independent, well known within the industry who really care about their employees
- Salary of up to £30,000, plus a bonus scheme to be introduced
- Working with a variety of bespoke high end frames
- 21 days holiday plus bank
- No Sundays or Evening work
- Range of other benefits, including family discount and free glasses
- Excellent career prospects with lots of progression
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GOC qualified Dispensing Optician desirable
- Need to be able to dispense at all level
- All levels of experience welcome
- The right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.